Building and Zoning Commonly Used Forms

Print the form, fill out and submit to the Building Dept., 300 Gleed Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052.

Please call 652-7591 with questions.

Building & Zoning Forms


1.  Buildings/Additions/Alterations-Renovations/Accessory Buildings, etc.


2.  Complaint Form


3.  DEC Stormwater Construction Permit


4.  Demolition Permits                                                                       


5.  Electrical Inspection Agencies approved by the Town of Aurora


6.  Open Development Area (ODA)–Flag Lot Development

  • For ODA requirements and forms, please contact the Town Clerk at 652-3280.


7.  Ponds


8.  Pools


9. Sign Permit Application (Temporary/Permanent/A-Frame)


10. Solar Photovoltaic Energy Systems


11. Town of Aurora forms:


12. Village of East Aurora forms: